ISTH Post-Basic Nursing Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital (ISTH) School of Post-Basic Nursing is now selling application forms for admission into its post-basic nursing programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital’s post-basic nursing form is now available for purchase online. See the requirements and how to apply below.
Right here in this article, you will have all information on the Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital (ISTH) School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form, Courses, Duration, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Deadline, Entrance Examination Date, Time, and Venue for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- St. Camillus Hospital Uromi School of Midwifery Form
- Mater School of Nursing Afikpo Admission Form
- AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Form
- Cross River State Schools of Nursing Form
Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital (ISTH) Post Basic Nursing Courses & Duration.
- Perioperative Nursing Programme
- Paediatrics Nursing Programme
ISTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- All applicants must possess the following; the West African School Certificate/GCE/MCFO with five (5) credits pass, obtained in not more than two sittings which include; English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Must be a qualified Nurse, duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must have at least one year post registration/clinical experience.
How to Apply for ISTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Request for application must be accompanied by a nonrefundable fee of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) only to the government single treasury account (Remita), Federal Teaching Hospital, Irrua.
- Log on to www.remita.net.
- Click on Pay Federal Government Agency
- Generate remita retrieval reference code (RRR)
- Go to any commercial bank for payment with printed forms RRR code
Leave a Reply