Jigawa College of Nursing Sciences, Hadejia is a reputable institution that offers a variety of nursing courses. The College is located in the ancient town of Hadejia, in Jigawa State, Nigeria. The College offers a range of programs designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in the nursing profession.
If you are looking to join the College and pursue a career in nursing, you need to know about the admission process. In this article, we will explore everything you need to know about Jigawa College of Nursing Sciences, Hadejia Admission Form.
To be considered for admission into Jigawa College of Nursing Sciences, Hadejia, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have a minimum of five credits in your O’level results, including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- You must have a minimum score of 160 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- You must have chosen the College as your first or second choice during UTME registration.
- You must have completed and submitted the College’s admission form, including providing all the required documents and paying the stipulated fees.
How to Apply
The admission process into Jigawa College of Nursing Sciences, Hadejia, involves the following steps:
- Purchase and complete the College’s admission form. You can obtain the form from the College or any designated banks or agents.
- Submit the completed form, along with all the required documents, to the College’s admission office.
- Attend the College’s screening exercise, which usually includes a written test and an oral interview.
- Await the College’s admission list, which will be published on the College’s website and notice board.
The sales of admission forms for the 2023/2024 academic session will begin on March 4, 2023, and end on March 13, 2023. All candidates should be aware that the entrance examination for the College of Nursing Hadejia will be a Computer-Based Test (CBT).
Jigawa College of Nursing Sciences, Hadejia is an excellent institution that offers a wide range of nursing courses. If you are interested in pursuing a career in nursing, then Jigawa College of Nursing Sciences, Hadejia is the right place for you. To apply for admission into the College, make sure you meet the admission requirements and follow the admission process outlined above. Good luck!
Leave a Reply