KBCONS Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The Kebbi State College Of Nursing Sciences (KBCONS) post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirement and how to fill out the application form online.
The Kebbi State College of Nursing Sciences administration in Birnin Kebbi has begun the selling of post-UTME forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) nursing course for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- UCTH Calabar School of Nursing Admission Form
- UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Form
- NAUTH School Of Nursing Nnewi Admission Form
- AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Form
Kebbi State College Of Nursing Sciences (KBCONS) Post UTME Cut-Off Mark
This is to inform the general public that the minimum cut-off mark for the 2023 JAMB Admission into Kebbi State College of Nursing Sciences, Birnin Kebbi, for the National Diploma in Nursing is 170 marks.
The college is inviting candidates that choose Kebbi State College of Nursing Sciences, Birnin Kebbi, as their first choice and have a minimum score of 170 marks to apply for the Post–Utme screening/interview exercise for admission into the college.
How to Apply for Kebbi State College Of Nursing Sciences (KBCONS) Post UTME Form
COST OF FORM: Two thousand naira only (N2,000.0) excluding bank charges
The application portal will be opened on 8th August 2022
The closing date for the Application form is Monday 29th August 2022
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Make a payment into the kebbi TSA
- Obtain the pin from the college
- Visit the college website www.kebbisnm.edu.ng
- Fill out the form, submit it, and print the interview slip.
The date for the interview is indicated on the slip.