Landmark University Admission List 2022/2023 is Out: The Landmark University admissions list has been released for the 2022/2023 academic year. If you submitted an application to study at Landmark University, you should find out if your name has been placed on the admissions list.
The management of Landmark University (LMU) Omu-Aran has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate degree programs of the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Every year, the LMU admissions lists are published. Candidates for admission to the institution should check the lists to confirm their admission status.
- Kwararafa University Wukari (KUW) Admission List
- Nigerian Navy Military School (NNMS) Admission List
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission List
- Gregory University Admission List
Landmark University (LMU) admission lists include the names of applicants who have been granted provisional admission to its various programs for the 2022/2023 academic year.
How to Check for LMU Admission List
The following are the links to the Landmark University (LMU) admission lists.
Candidates who have been granted provisional admission to Landmark University can verify their admission status using the URL provided below.
- Visit lmu.edu.ng
- Locate Admission Checker Portal or Menu
- Follow the Screen Guidelines
- Use your JAMB Registration Number
- Finally, check if you have been offered ADMISSION or NOT
Check Your LMU Admission Status on Jamb Portal
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your LMU admission status.
Congratulations if your name appears on the Landmark University, Omu-Aran LUO admission list as a successful candidate.
Leave a Reply