CUSTECH Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: The Confluence University of Science and Technology (CUSTECH), Osara, is now selling the post UTME application form for admission into its first-degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the available courses, cut-off marks, requirements, and how to apply for the CUSTECH post UTME form below.
The Kogi State Government created the Confluence Institution of Science and Technology (CUSTECH) in Osara as a specialized university to fulfill the growing demand for higher education among the state’s teeming young population.
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME Screening Form
- Sule Lamido University (SLU) Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- ZAMSU Post UTME Screening Form
- Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
Candidates Eligible For CUSTECH Post UTME Form
- Only candidates with current UTME results for the ongoing 2022/2023 admission exercise will be considered;
- The candidates MUST have scored NOT LESS than the approved National minimum score for the 2022/2023 UTME university admissions;
- Candidates MUST have taken the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure for their intended courses/programs. For ease of reference, candidates may refer to the table below; and
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits, including English Language and Mathematics, in subjects relevant to their proposed courses/programs at not more than two sittings, as provided below.
CUSTECH Courses & Admission Requirements
The following four–year degree courses/programs, approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), are available for the ongoing 2022/2023 admissions into 100 Level through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) leading to the award of Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree upon successful completion.
The programs are:
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Applied Geophysics
- FACULTY COMPUTING AND INFORMATICS
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
How to Apply for CUSTECH Post UTME Form
Candidates who have already applied to the existing programs of the University are advised to upload their results to the JAMB website if they have not done so. For those candidates that wish to change to CUSTECH, Osara should equally proceed to the JAMB website to effect the change and select the program of choice.
All prospective candidates are expected to provide their details at the CUSTECH, Osara website by completing the post-UTME registration form using this link, Click here, or visit the website and follow the instruction.
For those candidates that are applying to the new Engineering and Geoscience programs, they are advised to be visiting the appropriate JAMB website page for the change of university and selection of the desired program. The University records at the JAMB are being updated.