Kogi College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2023/2024 | Requirements and How to Apply
Are you interested in pursuing a career in nursing or midwifery? Look no further than Kogi College of Nursing and Midwifery. This prestigious institution is known for its excellent education and training programs for healthcare professionals. In this article, we will be discussing the admission form, requirements, and how to apply for Kogi College of Nursing and Midwifery.
Kogi College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
The Kogi College of Nursing and Midwifery admission form can be obtained from the college’s official website or at the college campus. The form must be completed and submitted before the deadline. It is important to note that incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Requirements for Kogi College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
To be considered for admission into Kogi College of Nursing and Midwifery, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes in O’level examinations which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age at the time of application.
- Candidates must have a valid email address and phone number.
- Candidates must have good character and a clean criminal record.
- Candidates must be medically fit and free from any physical or mental disability that may affect their ability to carry out their duties as healthcare professionals.
How to Apply For the Kogi College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
To apply for Kogi College of Nursing and Midwifery admission, follow the steps below:
- Visit the college’s official website at www.kcnm.edu.ng and click on the “Admission” tab.
- Click on “Apply Now” and fill in the required information.
- Upload scanned copies of your O’level result, birth certificate, and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) using the online payment system provided on the website.
- Bank Payment
- Take the printed invoice from your application portal (which contains your RRR) to any bank branch of your choice, and pay
- Online Payment
- Visit www.remita.net
- Click on Bills & Purchases
- Click on Pay RRR Invoice
- Enter the RRR generated from your application portal
- Bank Payment
- Process your payment with your ATM card details
- Return to the School’s Application Portal and confirm your payment
- Submit your Biodata and complete your application. Once the application is completed, you will no longer be able to edit your biodata
- Print your Application Form
NOTE: Candidates are to process their Application Fee payment with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the School’s Application Portal ONLY. Any other payment with RRR generated outside the School’s Application Portal will not be recognized.
Kogi College of Nursing and Midwifery Form Closing Date
The entrance examination will be Computer-Based.
Sales of form for 2023/2024 (A) Academic Session will close on 10th March 2023.
Wait for the college to announce the date for the entrance examination.
For Inquiries, Support & More Info: 07053097001 email@example.com.
Kogi College of Nursing and Midwifery is one of the best institutions for nursing and midwifery education and training in Nigeria. To gain admission into the college, applicants must meet the requirements and follow the application process as outlined in this article. We wish you success in your application process and future studies.
Leave a Reply