Nasarawa College of Health Science & Technology is a reputable institution of higher learning located in Nasarawa state, Nigeria. It offers various courses in health-related fields such as Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, Pharmacy, Community Health, Environmental Health, and Health Information Management. The institution has announced the release of its admission form for the upcoming academic session.
If you are interested in studying at Nasarawa College of Health Science & Technology, you need to apply for admission by obtaining the admission form. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information you need to know about the Nasarawa College of Health Science & Technology admission form.
Beginning on Monday, May 1, 2023, the online admission forms will be available for sale at a cost of N10,000 only. Prospective candidates should visit the college website (nascohst.edu.ng) to access and complete the form.
The submission deadline for the online admission form is 12 midnight on Sunday, June 11, 2023. Candidates are advised to complete and submit the form before the deadline to be considered for admission.
To be eligible for admission into Nasarawa College of Health Science & Technology, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have at least five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
- You must have obtained a minimum of 120 marks in the 2023 UTME examination.
- You must have chosen Nasarawa College of Health Science & Technology as your first choice institution during the UTME registration.
How to Apply
To apply for admission into Nasarawa College of Health Science & Technology, follow the steps below:
- Visit the college website at https://nacotech.edu.ng/
- Click on the “Admission” tab on the homepage and select “Apply Now.”
- Fill in the required information and generate an invoice for the admission form.
- Pay the admission fee of N5,000 at any designated bank or through the online payment system.
- After payment, go back to the website and complete the application form.
- Submit the completed form and print out the acknowledgment slip.
After the submission deadline, shortlisted candidates will be invited via SMS to participate in an aptitude test scheduled for June 2023. Candidates are encouraged to keep their contact information up-to-date to receive timely notifications.
Conclusion In conclusion, Nasarawa College of Health Science & Technology is a reputable institution that offers quality education in health-related fields. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for admission by obtaining the admission form before the deadline. We wish you success in your academic pursuit.
Leave a Reply