Kebbi State School of Midwifery Admission Form 2023/2024 is Out: Kebbi State College Of Nursing Sciences (KEBBISNM) is now selling the application forms for admission into its BASIC NURSING and BASIC MIDWIFERY programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the Kebbi State College Of Nursing Sciences admission form below.
Kebbi State College of Nursing Sciences (KEBBISNM) School of Midwifery (Basic Midwifery, Refresher Midwifery, Community Midwifery) Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Interview Dates, Time, Venue, and Deadline for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- Osun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- Dansharif College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
- Nafisatu College of Nursing Admission Form
- EZEALACNM School of Midwifery Form
- NEC Kaduna Ophthalmic Nursing Admission Form
Kebbi State College Of Nursing Sciences Admission Requirements
Interested applicants must possess 5 O’level credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in WAEC or NECO at not more than two(2) sittings.
How to Apply for Kebbi State College Of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
The pin of the application form can be obtained after payment of Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N5,500) for Basic Nursing into the Kebbi State Treasury Single Account (TSA).
- No cash payments are accepted by any individual
- The interview exercise commences immediately after the sales of forms end.