MAPOLY Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is Out: Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY), Abeokuta, is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the MAPOLY post UTME form below.
The Management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta, has announced the start of the processing of Post-UTME forms for all candidates seeking Full-Time admission into the Institution‘s National Diploma Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Kogi State Poly Post UTME Form
- Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH Post UTME Form
- Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) Post UTME Form
|3||Arts and Design|
|4||Banking and Finance|
|12||Food Science Technology|
|16||Nutrition and Dietetics|
|17||Office Technology and Management|
|20||Science Laboratory Technology|
|21||Statistics and Mathematics|
|22||Surveying and Geoinformatics|
|24||Tourism/Hospitality(Leisure and Tourism)|
|25||Urban and Regional Planning|
MAPOLY Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- 1. Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta as their first or second choice(s) of the institution(s) during the 2022 UTME and scored 100 and above.
NB: Any candidates, who did not choose MAPOLY as their first choice in the 2022 UTME, MUST process a Change of Choice and make MAPOLY their most preferred Institution via JAMB’s portal before obtaining MAPOLY application forms.
How to Apply for MAPOLY Post UTME Form
MAPOLY post UTME application fee is Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00).
To register, go to http://mapolyng.com/apply2021/index.php?p=register. Interested candidates are advised to check the admission requirements before processing the forms.
- Payment can be made with debit cards from any bank of your choice.
- Print your application form and screening slip.
The application processing will close on Saturday, 15th October 2022.
Candidates are enjoined to visit www.mapoly.edu.ng or follow our social media platforms on https://mapoly.edu.ng/web/our-contacts/ for prompt updates or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for inquiries.
Leave a Reply