NIGERPOLY Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Niger State Polytechnic, NIGERPOLY post-UTME Form for the 2023 academic session admission into the polytechnics various National Diploma (ND) full-time programs ishas been released. See the requirements and how to apply for the NIGERPOLY post-UTME form below.
Applications from adequately qualified applicants are requested for admission to the following programs of study at Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- Ondo City Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
- Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Kogi State Poly Post UTME Form
- Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) Post UTME Form
Niger State Polytechnic ND Full-Time Courses
- ND Accountancy
- ND Public Administration
- ND Banking and Finance
- ND Local Government Studies
- ND Business administration and management
- ND Statistics
- ND Computer Science
- ND Science and Lab Technology
- ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- ND Civil Engineering
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- ND Building Technology
- ND Estate Management
- ND Urban and Regional Planning
- ND Quantity Surveying
- ND MARKETING
- ND OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
Niger State Polytechnic Entry Requirements
The minimum entry requirements for National Diploma (ND) Programmes in the specified field are:
- A minimum of five (5) Credits Passes at WAEC/SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, and Teachers’ Grade Two Certificates or equivalent (in not more than two (2) sittings), which must include English Language and Mathematics and three (3) other relevant subjects.
- Applicants should apply through JAMB and sit for UTME in the relevant subjects. Only candidates who meet the JAMB cut-off marks shall be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Niger State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
All applicants must purchase the Polytechnic admission access Pin from any Commercial Bank through E-Transact for a Non-refundable fee of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only excluding Bank Charges.
- Purchase cards from any of the designated banks.
- Please Note also you will need to upload your passport photograph.
- Enter your phone number.
- You will also need to enter your senior school certificate examination result.
- Enter the pin code.
- Please after submission of the application form, make sure you print the application
- Finally click submit, for future reference and submission for clearance.