LASPOTECH Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released. Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
The Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) administration invites qualified applicants to its post-UTME / admission screening procedure for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Kano State Polytechnic, KANOPOLY Admission Form
- Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Ekiti State Polytechnic (EKSPOLY) Post UTME Form
Candidates Eligible for Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME
- All candidates who chose Lagos State Polytechnic in 2022/2023 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum UTME score of 130 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programs.
How much is the Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME Form?
Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How to Obtain Lagos State Poly (LASPOTECH) Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Candidates should go to the Lagos State Polytechnic website, mylaspotech.edu.ng, and follow the procedures in i-viii below to make the online payment, fill in their information, and print their post-screening result.
- Go to the Polytechnic portal by CLICKING HERE and Select Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes an administrative, bank, and online charges by clicking the “Pay Online” button below.
- Return to the application portal, and click the continue application link. You will be required to log in with your UTME and surname in lowercase as a password.
- Complete the application form, upload photographs, and enter O-Level and UTME results information.
- Proof-read the application form preview carefully before final submission
- Print out the APPLICATION FORM and ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP and await further communication from the Polytechnic
Leave a Reply