Maranatha University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Maranatha University is now accepting applications from eligible UTME candidates for admission into its various degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Maranatha University Post UTME Form below.
For admission into Maranatha University, Mgbidi first degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic session, applications are being accepted from suitably qualified candidates who received a minimum score of 160 in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and possess at least five O‘Level Credit in relevant subjects.
- Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME Form
- Topfaith University Post UTME Form
- Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form
- Westland University Post UTME Form
Candidates who meet the requirements may apply to Maranatha University, subject to a written and/or oral examination as the University may deem appropriate.
No one is excluded from admission to the university because of their religion, ethnicity, gender, or creed. Candidates should be aware that Maranatha University is a Christian institution of higher learning.
Maranatha University Admission Requirements
- All admissions into the University shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by direct entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be;
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses;
- Those who meet the requirements for admission shall be subjected to screening interviews to be conducted by the University.
Prospective students must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy the faculty and departmental requirements. Please click the button below to download the faculty and departmental requirements
How to Apply for Maranatha University Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
In case of any inquiry, please contact members of the Maranatha University admission team. They would be more than glad to help you. Email them today; at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/chat with them: 234-902-884-1105 (Whatsapp number)