Lead City University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 is Out: Lead City University (LCU) post UTME and Direct Entry and direct entry screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale. See below the requirements and how to apply for the LCU post-UTME form.
Applications are requested from adequately qualified applicants for admission to undergraduate programs at Lead City University (LCU), Ibadan, Oyo State, for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Landmark University (LMU) Post UTME Form
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Post UTME Form
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Post UTME Form
Lead City University Undergraduate Programme Admission Requirements
- Lead City’s post-UTME cut-off mark is 140.
- The minimum entry requirement for admission into Lead City University is GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent credit level pass in 5 subjects, including the English Language obtained not more than two sittings. The alternative entrance requirement without UTME is Direct Entry. Under these categories holders of GCE ‘A’ Levels, IJMB, JUPEB, NCE, OND, University Diploma, or equivalent qualifications may proceed from Part II of the Bachelor’s degree program. Conversion programs (2 years) for Holders of University Degrees, HND, ACA, or with equivalent qualifications are also available
- Candidates who originally did not choose Lead City University in their UTME application can also be considered for admission. Those that did not do the UTME are advised to apply to us for the IJMB/JUPEB pre-degree programs. This does not require UTME scores. Upon successful completion of the program, candidates can proceed to the 200 Level via Direct Entry. The IJMB /JUPEB certificates are recognized by JAMB for Direct Entry admission into any Nigerian or foreign university.
How to Apply for Lead City University Post UTME Screening Form
- 4 Passport Photographs with white background (Formal Dressing)
- 6 Envelopes (small size) and 6 postal stamps (N50 each)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card
- 2 photocopies of Credentials (Jamb slip, O’level result, and or academic transcripts )
- 2 photocopies of the Birth Certificate
- Sponsors Letter (Typed)
- Photocopy of Sponsors I.D
- Recommendation Letter (not written by sponsor)
- Evidence of payment for the admission process
As an institution at the forefront of innovation and technology and in view of the persisting Covid-19 pandemic, prospective candidates can begin to process their admission into Lead City University Ibadan, for the 2023/2024 academic year, online, without traveling to the campus. The procedure is simple:
- Download the admission form, complete it, and gather all requisite documents.
- Pay the application fee (a non-refundable sum of N10,000 only), to Lead City University, Zenith Bank Account number: 1012380571.
- Send a scanned image of the admission form, all your documents, and the application fee payment receipt to the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application will be processed and successful candidates will be notified by email.
*Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
*Admission forms are also available on the university campus and in all our liaison offices.
Click below to apply through our online portal:
Lead City University Admission Forms are also available at:
- LCU Lagos Liaison Office: E10, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall, (Same mall as Shoprite, 1st floor) Surulere, Lagos. Tel: 01-2912629, 07044043322, +234 907 742 2233
- Abuja Liaison Office I: Blooms Academy, 45 Main Street, Suncity Abuja.
- Abuja Liaison Office II: Epitome Model Islamic Schools, off Sani Abacha Road, Mararaba, Abuja
- Rivers State Liaison Office: Rofbidut Nig. Ltd. 43 Airport Road, Matilda Plaza, Rupokwu, Port Harcourt. Tel: 08030500006
- Enugu State Liaison Office: Duo Concept Limited. No.23 Ifite Ukpo Street, Off Barry Gold Hotels Junction, Upper Chime Avenue, New Haven, Enugu. Tel:08037046888
Leave a Reply