NAN Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.nannews.ng: the Nigerian News Agency of Nigeria recruitment is ongoing. We’ve outlined everything job searchers need to know and keep in mind in order to have a successful application process.
NAN Recruitment Form 2023
Are you interested in working with the Nigerian News Agency? This page will supply you with all of the necessary information on the Nigerian News Agency’s recruiting. Although NAN recruiting has not yet begun, we will tell you the prerequisites, how to apply, and any other relevant information.
To escape being duped out of your hard-earned money, keep in mind that the NAN employment application is free. The NAN application page will shortly have the NAN recruiting form available. The application form is only available online through the News Agency of Nigeria’s recruiting page.
NAN Recruitment Requirements
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver‘s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
Additionally, having a strong understanding of ICT and how to utilize computer basic software for work and appropriate delivery of various duties as required by the firm will be a plus.
How to Apply for NAN Recruitment
Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- First, you must Visit www.nannews.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form on the NAN login portal
- Upload credentials
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.