BPP Recruitment: Hello, welcome today we mentor you on how to apply for the Bureau Of Public Procurement recruitment therefore if you really desire to work at BPP as a career I urge you to read till the end of this article.
Numerous inquiries have been received on the Bureau of Public Procurement recruitment, and we will present all of the information that candidates need to know in order to apply for BPP recruitment. Once there are vacancies in the company, the means of application for recruitment will be announced to candidates.
BPP Recruitment Portal 2023
Here is an extensive explanation of the BPP recruitment application online (www.bpp.gov.ng), the BPP recruiting requirements, and how to apply for the Bureau Of Public Procurement recruitment.
To prevent being duped out of your hard-earned money, keep in mind that the BPP recruiting application is completely free. On the application portal, the BPP recruiting form will be accessible soon. The application form is only available online through the Bureau Of Public Procurement’s recruiting webpage.
BPP Recruitment Requirements
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantages.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for BPP Recruitment
To submit your application, follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit www.bpp.gov.ng Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form on the BPP login portal
- Upload credentials
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.