Ogun State Schools of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out: Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery is now selling application forms for admission into its Nursing and Midwifery Programmes in Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode, and Ilaro for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery form below.
SON, Idi-Aba, SON, Ijebu-Ode & SON, Ilaro Admission Form 2022/2023: Ogun State Government Ministry of Health State-Owned Schools of Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Screening Exercise Dates, and Venues, Closing Date for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- School of Nursing Lafia Admission Form
- NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
- LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- UEC College of Nursing Admission Form
- KGSCNM Obangede Nursing & Midwifery Form
You can apply to any of the following schools:
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ida-Aba Abeokuta (SON, Idi-Aba)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ijebu-Ode (SON, Ijebu-Ode)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ilaro (SON, Ilaro)
Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Requirements
Credit pass at O’Level at not more than two sittings in the following subjects. Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Biology
Candidates Awaiting Results Can Also Apply
How to Apply for Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Form
All applicants who want to apply are required to follow the guidelines below for an easy application
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with them to complete your application.
- Please ensure you use a valid email you have access to, other vital information about this admission will be sent to you via email.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
- Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,300:00 (Fifteen Thousand and Three Hundred Naira).
- After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form.
- After the submission of the form, your Examination Photocard will be generated, please print it out in full color.
- Only applicants with a valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed to write the CBT Entrance Examination.
- Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
- The examination is Computer-Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
- Next of kin name, address. phone number and e-mail address
- All applications, payments, and downloading of past questions are to be completed online, no candidate will be attended to at the secretariat.
- The Ogun State College of Nursing Sciences offers both Basic Nursing and Midwifery courses, candidates can be admitted into any of these courses.
Leave a Reply