Ogun State Schools of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024 is Out: Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery is now selling application forms for admission into its Nursing and Midwifery Programmes in Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode, and Ilaro for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery form below.
SON, Idi-Aba, SON, Ijebu-Ode & SON, Ilaro Admission Form 2023/2024: Ogun State Government Ministry of Health State-Owned Schools of Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Screening Exercise Dates, and Venues, Closing Date for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- School of Nursing Lafia Admission Form
- NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
- LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- UEC College of Nursing Admission Form
- KGSCNM Obangede Nursing & Midwifery Form
You can apply to any of the following schools:
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ida-Aba Abeokuta (SON, Idi-Aba)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ijebu-Ode (SON, Ijebu-Ode)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ilaro (SON, Ilaro)
Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Requirements
Credit pass at O’Level at not more than two sittings in the following subjects. Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Biology
Candidates Awaiting Results Can Also Apply
How to Apply for the Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Form
To apply for admission into the Ogun State College of Nursing Sciences for the 2023/2024 academic session, follow these steps:
- Visit the official portal: https://www.mohsonmportal.com/ and click on ‘Apply Now‘ to start your application. Complete the registration form using a valid email address and password, as these will be required for subsequent login.
- Ensure you have access to the email address you provide, as vital information about the admission process will be sent to it.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’ to pay the non-refundable fee of NGN15,500 (Fifteen Thousand and Five Hundred Naira).
- Enter your card details to complete the payment. Successful payment will update your status on the portal, allowing you to complete the admission form.
- Submit the completed form, and print out your Examination Photocard in full color. Only applicants with a valid examination photocard (Color Print) will be allowed to write the CBT Entrance Examination.
- Applicants should have a functioning email address for future contact.
- The entrance examination is a Computer Based Test, covering English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
- Provide your next of kin’s name, address, phone number, and email address during the application process. iv. The college offers both Basic Nursing and Midwifery courses, and candidates can be admitted into either of these courses.
Ogun State School of Nursing Entrance Exams Date
- Application deadline: May 6th, 2023
- CBT Entrance Examination: June 6th – 8th, 2023
Help Lines: For assistance, call the helplines on weekdays between 10 am and 3 pm: +2349097348494, +234 812 823 0870, +234 806 071 5279, +234 803 853 6635, +234 806 298 9455, +234 803 848 3369
For WhatsApp inquiries only, contact +234 909 734 8494 on Saturdays between 10 am and 2 pm.