Ebonyi College of Nursing Science Basic Nursing Form 2023/2024 is Out: The management of the Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences, Uburu (EBSCONSU) is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic General Nursing Training Programme for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the entry requirements, exam info, and how to apply for the Ebonyi State College of Nursing admission form below.
Ebonyi College of Nursing Science Basic Nursing Form
This article will acquaint you with everything you want to know about Ebonyi State College of Nursing Science, Uburu (EBSCONSU) General Basic Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Exam / Interview Dates, Time, Venue, and Deadline for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into 3 years general Nursing program of Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences, Uburu, Ebonyi State.
- AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Form
- Mater School of Nursing Afikpo Admission Form
- UCTH Calabar School of Nursing Admission Form
- Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form
Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Entry Requirements
- Applicants must have clear passes in Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics & Biology in not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Interested candidates must be at least 17 years old by July 2023
How to Apply for Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
To apply for admission into the Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences, Uburu, an applicant is expected to pay a non-refundable application fee of N15,000.00.
- First, you must visit the Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences portal via >> ebsconsu.edu.ng/apply
- Click on the Start Application Button Below
- Fill out the required details in the next form.
- Print out your payment invoice and proceed to any bank to make payment using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) in your invoice OR pay online using your debit card
- Return to this portal and click on Continue Application
- Type in your RRR and complete your details
- Print out your Exam Slip and come to the Exam Venue with it.
DISCLAIMER: Please beware of fraudsters as the management of EBSCONMU does not have an agent or representative who charges any amount of money for Admission.
ENQUIRES: Phone: 08069825461, 08082808378 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ebonyi State College of Nursing Entrance Exam Date
- Date: Saturday, June 24, 2023
- Time: 10:00 am
- Exam Type: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
Inquiries: For any questions, contact the college via phone at 07083189160, 08131800125, or email at email@example.com.
- Bring your Application Slip to the examination venue.
- Only candidates who pass the entrance exam will be eligible for an interview.
- Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- The college is fully approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Past questions and answers for the entrance exam and interview are available at the college for N3,000.
Disclaimer: Beware of fraudsters, as the management of EBSCONSU does not have any agents or representatives who charge fees for admission.