NASRDA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.nasrda.gov.ng: We are glad to inform you that the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services is currently recruiting good citizens to fill in the vacant positions in the agency. To apply for NASRDA Recruitment we have listed to requirements that applicants must have to be among the shortlisted candidates.
Latest Update On NAERLS Recruitment
Before applying for the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Service, it is important to note a few points that you may find useful during the recruitment process. Before applying for NAERLS Recruitment, applicants should keep the following in mind:
The application is free to use. The documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment website. Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted. Applicants are only permitted to apply for one position.
Applicants must submit their applications before the deadline.
Requirements For NAERLS Recruitment
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How To Apply For NAERLS Recruitment
The NAERLS is not currently recruiting, so any information to the contrary should be ignored. When the recruitment form is available, we will notify you and update this article.
Eligible candidates should apply by following the steps outlined below:
- Visit the NAERLS recruitment portal www.naerls.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the position being applied for
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Ensure that you cross-check your information before clicking on the submit button
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.
Leave a Reply