NACA Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal | www.naca.gov.ng: Do you desire to work for the National Agency for the Control of Aids? The NACA recruitment form is now available, and this article will provide you with all of the information you need to know when the recruitment process begins, so please read it thoroughly.
Applicants who are waiting for the NACA application form should consult the National Agency for the Control of Aids recruitment form release dates, application portal (www.naca.gov.ng), application guidelines, and other relevant information.
About the National Agency for the Control of Aids NACA
The benefit of working with the National Agency for the Control of Aids NACA
- Opportunities for professional growth and development: NACA is a large and well-respected organization that offers its employees opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Contribution to a national cause: Working with NACA provides the opportunity to contribute to the national effort to combat the HIV/AIDS epidemic and improve the lives of people affected by the disease.
- Access to resources and networks: NACA has a wide network of partnerships and collaborations with key stakeholders in the national response to HIV/AIDS, providing employees with access to resources and networks that can support their work.
- Competitive compensation and benefits: NACA offers its employees competitive compensation and benefits packages, including health insurance, paid leave, and retirement benefits.
- Work-life balance: NACA recognizes the importance of work-life balance and offers its employees flexible work arrangements to help them manage their professional and personal responsibilities.
Requirements For NACA Recruitment 2023
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree is obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply For NACA Recruitment 2023
Prospective candidates should apply for the position by following the steps outlined below:
- Visit the NACA recruitment portal www.naca.gov.ng
- Click on the Adverts menu and click on the sublink latest adverts
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Follow the requisite steps to apply
When Is NACA Recruitment Deadline?
The NACA recruitment deadline is on12:00 PM: