National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) guidelines for the registration and accreditation of Cyber Café Operators (CBO) for registration and other online services. If you have been searching for how to register your cybercafe I urge you to read till the end of this post to have complete information.
This is to notify all Cyber Café Operators (CBO) that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released a new regulation regarding NYSC registration. NYSC has launched an online application for registration and certification of Cyber Cafe Business Operators, effective with the 2022 Batch “B” Mobilization Registration (CBOs). This, among other things, governs CBO operations related to NYSC online registration to guarantee that registration is free.
- NYSC Portal Login 2022 | nysc.org.ng dashboard Login
- NYSC Trust Fund Registration Portal 2022 | Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund
- NYSC Timetable 2022 Mobilization Timetable for Batch A, B & C
- How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letter Online 2022 For Batch A, B,& C, (Stream I & II)
- How To Make Corrections On NYSC Portal Without Stress
- NYSC Orientation Camps Locations in Nigeria | Check Your NYC Camp Address Here
What is the Duty of Cyber Café Operators (CBO) On the NYSC Portal
Cyber Café Operators (CBO) are vital members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), providing a variety of online services to both prospective and serving Corps members through the NYSC site. As a result, the NYSC administration plans to begin registering and accrediting interested CBOs in order to maintain the sanity of operations on the NYSC platform. As a result, this paper aims to give the necessary recommendations for this procedure.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ACCREDITATION
- To bring sanity to the NYSC online registration process.
- To encourage Cyber Café operators to work as partners with the NYSC.
- To weed out quacks amongst Cyber Café operators that perform online services for Prospective and serving Corps Members.
- Ensure effective monitoring of Cyber Café operators through the creation of a Database of Cyber Café Operators.
- Promote error-free online registration for Prospective Corps Members
Benefits Of Registering With The Nysc
- New business opportunities.
- Partnership with NYSC.
- Access to Technical Support from the NYSC.
- Periodic Training by the NYSC.
Capacity Building For Accredited Operators
The NYSC will provide periodic training for accredited CBOs to educate them on new features on the NYSC Integrated System (NIS) platform.
NYSC Guidelines for Registration and Accreditation of Cyber Café Operators (CBO)
Interested Cyber Café Operator must adhere as follows;
- Register on the NYSC CBO website as well as upload requisite documents as stipulated by the Scheme for approval.
- Issuance of provisional registration for successful Cyber Café Operators, pending inspection of company’s premises.
- Inspection of Premises/Verification of documents.
- Signing and submission of the Cyber Café Operators Agreement.
- Issuance of Certificate by NYSC to accredited Cyber Café Operators.
- Monitoring of accredited Cyber Café operators.
Fees for interested Cyber Café Operators (CBOs):
- Expression-of-Interest fee – N5,000.
- New Registration fee – N20,000.00.
- Annual Renewal of Accreditation fee – N16,000.00
Cyber Café Operators are NOT to charge more than Two Thousand (N2,000.00) Naira for services rendered to Prospective Corps members (both Nigerian and Foreign-trained).
Leave a Reply