How To Make Corrections On NYSC Portal Without Stress

Sponsored Links

Are you online searching for an easy way to make changes to your NYSC registration after you’ve completed it? NYSC Registration Issues, NYSC Course Correction Requests “How Do I Change My Name On The NYSC Portal?” you might be wondering. Is It Possible To Change My Date Of Birth On My NYSC Registration? What Is The Procedure For Deleting Documents From The NYSC Portal? How can I make changes to my NYSC registration and apply for a name change through the NYSC portal?

How to Make Corrections on the NYSC Portal After Registration

Therefore if you really want to change your date follow the instructions and guidelines in this article as we’ll tutor you on all you need to know about NYSC data corrections, How to Correct Registration Errors, National Youth Service Corps online Registration Errors Correction Guidelines, and so on.

How Can I Correct My Name On The NYSC Portal?

To make corrections to your name you must follow the guide below this will lead you to make connections on your name without stress.

  • Now you must first go to your NYSC Dashboard, and enter your login and password.
  • To apply for a name correction, click the Apply for Name Correction button.
  • Fill in the required fields.
  • To submit your request, click Place Request and wait for the approval.

All Corpsmembers should note that the NYSC does not handle name changes, replacements, or removals. Therefore Contact your institution after submitting your application through your dashboard to have it processed and transferred to NYSC online for final approval.

How Do I Update My Date of Birth on the NYSC Portal?

This is one of the major questions that readers have been sending to us via our comment box sequel to the mistake they might have encountered during the time of registration. However today we have solutions that will enable you to update your information on the NYSC portal. Please follow the steps below.

  • At any First Bank branch, you can obtain a WAEC verification pin with 19 or 20 digits.
  • Log in to your dashboard and select Date of Birth.
  • Enter your WAEC Verification PIN, WAEC Type, Exam Year, and Examination Number, and then click the Submit button.
  • Choose the Verify option.
  • You may either SUBMIT or CANCEL your submission.

How Do I Change My Course of Study on the NYSC Portal?

Changing course on the NYSC portal is so frustrating at times sequel to the ignorance of applicants who don’t know the right procedures to follow.  Here is the Good news for you today below are the right procedures to follow.

  • You must first, Log in to your dashboard and choose the Course of Study Correction option.
  • Select a Course of Study; and

Please be advised that your Students Affair Officer will review the request for Name Replacement, Addition, or Removal, process it, and transmit it to NYSC for further action.

If there is a discrepancy between the name uploaded online, which shows on your dashboard, and the name on your Statement of Results, you will not be enrolled for camp. This is also required to avoid problems with your National Service Certificate.

Sponsored Links

Leave a Reply

Back to top button