How to Print the National Youth Service Corps NYSC call-up letters 2022: All Prospective Corps Members can now Print their call-up letters on the NYSC portal http://portal.nysc.org.ng. For Batch A, B,& C, (Stream I & II)
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has launched the link to print call-up letters for all 2022 Batch ‘C’ Stream I prospective corps members. Prospective Corps members should go on to the NYSC Portal to start printing their Call-up letters. Prospective Corps Members must acquire their Call-up Letters from their individual institutions of graduation if they did not pay during online registration.
- NYSC Portal Login 2022 | nysc.org.ng dashboard Login
- NYSC Trust Fund Registration Portal 2022 | Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund
- NYSC Timetable 2022 Mobilization Timetable for Batch A, B & C
- NYSC Orientation Camps Locations in Nigeria | Check Your NYC Camp Address Here
How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letters 2022
To Print your NYSC Call letter, carefully follow the steps that are outlined below.
- To visit the Nysc portal type in this URL http://portal.nysc.org.ng on your web browser to access the NYSC portal.
- Choose the Login here icon (https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/ResumePayment.aspx) from the drop-down menu.
- Log in with your address and password.
- To access and print your call-up letter, click the ‘Print Call Up Letter’ link.
NB: Before reporting to camp, 2022 Batch ‘C’ PCMs are strongly urged to get vaccinated against cerebrospinal meningitis. PCMs are not permitted to bring automobiles, motorbikes, or bicycles into the camp.
Before the Orientation Exercise begins, keep the following in mind.
- Degree/HND Certificates or Statements of Results, Personal Identity Card from Institution of Graduation should be brought to camp by anyone who studied in Nigeria. Original copies of ALL submitted credentials and travel papers, including an international passport, should be verified by foreign grads.
- Foreign graduates must guarantee that academic papers written in languages other than English are translated into English and that both versions are brought to the camp for verification.
- . Professional licenses or certificates of complete registration issued by their professional bodies should be brought by medical/veterinary doctors, dentists, pharmacists, optometrists, physiotherapists, nurses, and public environmental health graduates.
Leave a Reply