How to Print the National Youth Service Corps NYSC call-up Letters 2023: All Prospective Corps Members can now Print their call-up letters on the NYSC portal http://portal.nysc.org.ng. For Batch A, B,& C, (Stream I & II)
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has launched the link to print call-up letters for all 2023 Batch ‘C’ Stream I prospective corps members. Prospective Corps members should go on to the NYSC Portal to start printing their Call-up letters. Prospective Corps Members must acquire their Call-up Letters from their individual institutions of graduation if they did not pay during online registration.
- NYSC Portal Login | nysc.org.ng dashboard Login
- NYSC Trust Fund Registration Portal | Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund
- NYSC Timetable Mobilization Timetable for Batch A, B & C
- NYSC Orientation Camps Locations in Nigeria | Check Your NYC Camp Address Here
How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letters 2023
To Print your NYSC Call letter, carefully follow the steps that are outlined below.
- To visit the Nysc portal type in this URLhttp://portal.nysc.org.ng and then click on the Login here icon (https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/ResumePayment.aspx) on your web browser to access the NYSC portal.
- Choose the Login Here icon (https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/ResumePayment.aspx)
- from the drop-down menu.
- Log in with your address and password.
- To access and print your call-up letter, click the ‘Print Call-Up Letter’ link.
NB: Before reporting to camp, 2023 Batch ‘C’ PCMs are strongly urged to get vaccinated against cerebrospinal meningitis. PCMs are not permitted to bring automobiles, motorbikes, or bicycles into the camp.
Before the Orientation Exercise begins, keep the following in mind.
- Degree/HND Certificates or Statements of Results, and Personal Identity Card from the Institution of Graduation should be brought to camp by anyone who studied in Nigeria. Original copies of ALL submitted credentials and travel papers, including an international passport, should be verified by foreign grads.
- Foreign graduates must guarantee that academic papers written in languages other than English are translated into English and that both versions are brought to the camp for verification.
- . Professional licenses or certificates of complete registration issued by their professional bodies should be brought by medical/veterinary doctors, dentists, pharmacists, optometrists, physiotherapists, nurses, and public environmental health graduates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is an NYSC call-up letter? : An NYSC call-up letter is a document that contains important information about your deployment for the National Youth Service Corps program.
- When will I receive my call-up letter? : The NYSC call-up letter is usually released online a few days before the commencement of the orientation exercise. You can log in to your NYSC dashboard to check for your call-up letter.
- Can I reprint my call-up letter? : Yes, you can reprint your call-up letter if you lose it or if there are errors in the initial copy.
- Can someone else collect my call-up letter for me? : No, you have to collect your call-up letter in person with a valid form of identification.
- What should I do if I notice errors in my call-up letter? : If you notice any errors on your call-up letter, immediately contact the NYSC helpdesk for assistance.
- Can I change my deployment state on my call-up letter? : No, you cannot change your deployment state on your call-up letter. The NYSC management has the sole authority to post corps members to various states.
- Can I change my deployment after the orientation exercise? : No, you cannot change your deployment after the orientation exercise. The posting exercise is final and binding.
- Do I need to bring my call-up letter to the orientation camp? : Yes, you must bring your call-up letter to the orientation camp. It is a vital document that you need for registration and clearance.