Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal -ondosubeb.com: Do you wish to apply for a Teaching job in Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board? if that is the case Ondo State SUBEB recruitment is out, we will supply all of the necessary information in this post continue reading.
In this post, we will explain to you all you need to know about the start and end dates for Ondo State SUBEB teacher recruitment. We have provided extensive information to help you with your application. Here are several things you must do in order to properly register for the job, and this page will tell you all we know about the Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) recruiting, but first, you must know if the application form is available.
Latest News on Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment 2023
The Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment form Portal has been closed since applications for the prior recruitment are no longer being accepted. The portal remains operational, but you will no longer be able to view the application form. Following the completion of the tests, the Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board recruiting shortlist will be announced, and those who applied and got text messages should proceed to the examination location and sit for the examination.
- Ogun State SUBEB Recruitment
- Niger State SUBEB Recruitment
- Nasarawa SUBEB Recruitment
- Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment
- Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
Requirements for the Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment 2023
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantages.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply for the Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment
All applicants applying must complete the application form on the recruitment portal. Eligible candidates should apply by following the processes mentioned below:
- www.ondosubeb.com is the recruiting portal for the Ondo State SUBEB.
- Navigate to the Vacancy menu.
- Thoroughly review the job criteria for the position being applied for.
- Complete the application form
- Scan and upload your credentials and any other papers that are necessary.
Ondo State Subeb Recruitment Application Deadline
The deadline will be published shortly after the recruiting form is posted, so check back frequently if you want to be kept up to date after the deadline is announced. The application portal would be disabled after the deadline, and applicants would no longer be able to view the application form.
Leave a Reply