The application portal for the Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023 is now available. Are you looking for government employment in Edo State? If that is the case then this post is for you. The correct portal login is https://mda.edostate.gov.ng/csc/application-form/
Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Application Portal 2023
The recruiting process for the Edo State Civil Service Commission for the years 2023-2024 has begun. In this post, we’ll cover all you need to know about the Edo State Civil Service Commission’s recruiting portal, including qualifications, criteria, how to apply, and other helpful information.
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
- Kebbi State Civil Service Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment
- Ondo State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
Requirements for Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2023/2024
All aspiring applicants must have the following qualification before filling out the application forms online to avoid disqualification of application forms. see the requirement below.
- Aspirants should have completed at least 5 O’level subject credits, including Maths and English.
- Candidates should have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. to be considered for the post.
- To be considered, the individual must be between the ages of 22 and 35.
- All applicants must be able to submit their applications to any municipality in the state.
- Every candidate must have a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a valid National Identification Card, an international passport, or a valid voter registration card.
- Interested candidates must be well-behaved and composed.
How to Apply for Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2022
The steps below will guide you through the application process for Edo Civil Service Recruitment:
- Go to https://mda.edostate.gov.ng/csc/application-form/ to access the Edo Civil Service Recruitment Portal.
- After that, you must Signup and CREATE A NEW RESUME for Edo State Government Jobs by clicking here.
After that, log in and look for jobs; then just apply.
- Please keep in mind that the government may post employment vacancies from time to time, so keep an eye on the job site when you have the opportunity.
- You may also use your login to change your resume to fit any new position for which you feel you are qualified.
NOTE: Candidates shall only apply for one (1) position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification. Edo State Government does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect of this recruitment exercise. We are an equal-opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment. This recruitment shall be free, fair, and merit-driven.