CONAMKAT Post UTME Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The administration of the Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology (COHESKAT) has commenced the sale of post-UTME application forms for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and procedure to apply for COHESKAT Post UTME form below.
The Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology wishes to inform the general public that the minimum cutoff marks for admission into the National Diploma in Dental Therapy, National Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics, National Diploma in Health Information Management Technician, and National Diploma in Environmental Technology for the 2023/2024 academic session is 120.
The College is inviting candidates who chose the College as their first choice in the 2022 JAMB UTME, obtained a minimum score of 120, and uploaded SSCE results on the JAMB portal to apply for post-UTME Form which will commence on Tuesday, 21st March 2023, and ends on Sunday, 30th April 2023.
CONAMKAT Post-Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- At no more than two (2) sessions in WAEC, NECO, and/or NABTEB, all applicants must receive at least five credit ratings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The Full-Time program is POST-BASIC NURSING. Applicants in any company should be provided with a letter of release.
- Candidates MUST be registered midwives for post-basic nursing.
Secondary school graduates are not eligible for the Post Basic Nursing program.
It’s a curriculum for Registered Midwives who want to become trained and licensed as nurses.
Applicants must be registered midwives with a valid license to practice and must upload their licenses to the portal.
How to Apply for CONAMKAT Nursing Admission Form 2023
- The cost of the Basic Nursing Program Application Form is Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (₦2,500), excluding bank charges.
Follow these simple steps to apply for the Basic Nursing Program:
- Visit the College’s website at https://conamkat.edu.ng.
- Click on “Apply Online.”
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read and follow the instructions and application guidelines for the Online Application.
CONAMKAT Nursing POST-UTME SCREENING DATES:
Mark your calendars with the following essential dates for the 2023 Basic Nursing Program:
- Application Period: Tuesday, 21st March to Sunday, 30th April 2023.
- Entrance Examination: Saturday, 6th May 2023.
- Release of Admission List: Monday, 22nd May 2023.
- Registration Period: Tuesday, 23rd May to Wednesday, 31st May 2023.
- Commencement of Lectures: Thursday, 1st June 2023.
Now is the perfect time to apply for the 2023 Basic Nursing Program at the College of Nursing and Midwifery, Katsina if you have a strong desire to pursue a career in nursing. This comprehensive guide provides you with all the essential information required to successfully complete your online application and start an enriching journey in the nursing profession. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by – apply today and take the first step toward a fulfilling career in nursing!
Support lines: 08037923633, 08066058987
Leave a Reply