This is to inform you that the Police Medical Screening Date for Shortlisted Candidates 2023 is Out. Shortlisted Candidates for NPF Medical Screening in 2023 The recently completed Computer Based Test (CBT) results–Please note that the Medical Screening date has been notified for candidates who applied for the Nigerian Police Force 2023 recruitment process and have completed and passed the CBT Test.
Latest News on Police Medical Screening Date 2023
We will provide you with important information on the Nigeria police medical screening, including the date and location of the statewide event. Read our post on how to check the Nigeria police–selected applicants to see whether you are on the NPF medical screening list.
Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date 2023
The Police Service Commission (PSC) medical screening exercise is scheduled to hold soon at all Nigeria Police Zonal Headquarters nationwide except Kaduna and Yobe State which will be conducted in their respective state capital. This is the date for the medical screening of applicants who passed the aptitude exam in the current 2023 recruitment of constables into the Nigeria Police Force.
Candidates who are interested are encouraged to attend the exercise as specified above and provide the necessary documents:
- Letter of invitation
- NIN slip
- Dress code: White T-Shirt on white shorts
The NPF recruiting process continues with medical screening. All successful candidates will be notified of the next steps by email and SMS.
It is crucial to remember, therefore, that all successful candidates must go through the medical screening process. Candidates who do not show up for the screening will be immediately rejected, according to the NPF.
Print NPF Medical Screening Slip
You must first verify your medical status on the recruitment site and print your invitation letter to present on the screening day in order to attend or participate in the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Medical Screening Exercise.
Please follow the steps below to check your NPF Medical Screening Status and print your invitation slip:
- Visit Police Recruitment Portal by going to https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/#/status/nin/medical
- Scroll down and click on CHECK MEDICAL STATUS
- Key in your 11 digits NIN in the provided space
- Click on Check Status to know if you are qualified for the medical screening
If successful, proceed to print your invitation letter
- Print NPF Examination Slip
- NPF CBT Test Results
- Print Police Recruitment Confirmation Slip
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates | Police Shortlisted Names
- Police Recruitment Portal Login policerecruitment.gov.ng
Requirements for NPF Recruitment Medical Screening.
Kindly be aware that all candidates must fulfill the following standards before attending the medical screening
- Invitation letter National identification number (NIN) slip
- Obtain a printout of the confirmation page for your application submission (Print it Here)
- Guarantor‘s paperwork, properly filled out (Print it Here)
- Wear a face mask with a white T-shirt and shorts.