School of Nursing Lafia Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out: SON Lafia Admission Form 2022: Nassarawa State School of Nursing, Lafia Basic Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Deadline, Entrance Examination Date, Time and Venue for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
From Wednesday, January 19th through Wednesday, January 26th, 2022, the Ministry of Health will begin selling admission forms to the School of Basic Nursing, Lafia, for 2022/2023.
- LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
- UEC College of Nursing Admission Form
- KGSCNM Obangede Nursing & Midwifery Form
Requirement For School of Nursing Lafia Admission Form
Applicants must possess (5) credits in (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB) in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
How to Apply for School of Nursing Lafia Admission Form
Interested Candidates are to log on to www.nassnm.edu.ng to complete the application form.
- Log on to https://www.nassnm.edu.ng
- Click the APPLY NOW button
- Read requirements for admission
- Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button
- Select NURSING as the School option
- Fill in the registration field to create an account.
- Confirm your account in your SMS or Email.
- Please advise candidates to generate their RRR from the internet, not from the bank.
- Click the PAY NOW button to proceed
- Print the payment slip and proceed to make payment at any bank location.
- Login to your account on the portal.
- Fill in your personal data and education qualification to complete the application.
- Wait for a test invite via SMS and/or Open announcement.