LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba school of nursing admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale.
Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is one of the leading teaching hospitals in Nigeria. The LUTH School of Nursing is an institution that offers nursing training to students who aspire to become professional nurses. The institution has released the admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session, and this article will provide information on how to apply for the form.
The LUTH School of Nursing is a reputable institution that provides high-quality nursing education to students. The institution is recognized by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) and is accredited to offer nursing programs. The institution has state-of-the-art facilities and qualified lecturers who are committed to imparting knowledge to students.
This article will give you updates on Lagos State University Teaching Hospital [LUTH] Idi Araba School of Nursing (SON) Admission Forms, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Exam Date, Time, Venue, and Closing Date for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Requirement For LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
To apply for the LUTH School of Nursing admission form, interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be at least 17 years old
- Applicants must have at least five credits in their O’level results, which must include English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Applicants must have completed their secondary school education.
- FTH Ido-Ekiti School of Nursing Admission Form
- Osun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- UEC College of Nursing Admission Form
- AKTH Post-Basic Paediatric & Nephrology Nursing Form
- UNTH School of Nursing Admission Form
How to Apply for LUTH School of Nursing Admission
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay the access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to log in to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete the Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
LUTH School of Nursing Entrance Examination Date
LUTH School of Nursing Entrance Examination Date for the First (1st) Phase will hold as follows:
- Time: 9 am. Accreditation starts at 7.30 am
- Venue: LUTH Idi-Araba CBT Center
LUTH School of Nursing Entrance Examination Date for the Second (2nd) Phase will hold as follows:
Dates: Communicated to Qualified Candidates
Time: 9 am. Accreditation starts at 7.30 am
Venue: LUTH Idi-Araba CBT Center
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short–listed applicants would be required to present this during the Examination.
APPLICATION FEE: N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only.)
Leave a Reply