LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba School of Nursing admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale.
Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is one of the leading teaching hospitals in Nigeria. The LUTH School of Nursing is an institution that offers nursing training to students who aspire to become professional nurses. The institution has released the admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session, and this article will provide information on how to apply for the form.
The LUTH School of Nursing is a reputable institution that provides high-quality nursing education to students. The institution is recognized by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) and is accredited to offer nursing programs. The institution has state-of-the-art facilities and qualified lecturers who are committed to imparting knowledge to students.
This article will give you updates on Lagos State University Teaching Hospital [LUTH] Idi Araba School of Nursing (SON) Admission Forms, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Exam Date, Time, Venue, and Closing Date for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Requirement For LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
To apply for the LUTH School of Nursing admission form, interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be at least 17 years old
- Applicants must have at least five credits in their O’level results, which must include English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Applicants must have completed their secondary school education.
- FTH Ido-Ekiti School of Nursing Admission Form
- Osun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- UEC College of Nursing Admission Form
- AKTH Post-Basic Paediatric & Nephrology Nursing Form
- UNTH School of Nursing Admission Form
How to Apply for LUTH School of Nursing Admission
Interested candidates can apply online with an application fee of N10,000.
- Visit the Admission Portal at https://luth.gov.ng/schools/ and select the School of Nursing.
- Fill out the Account Creation Form with accurate information and a valid email address.
- After creating your account, you will receive an email with your login information and instructions on how to make a payment.
- If you wish to make the payment immediately, click “MAKE PAYMENT”. You will be redirected to the Remita website to complete your payment. Please note that the platform accepts various payment methods.
- After successful payment, go to https://luth.gov.ng/profile/, log in with the user ID provided in the email, and fill out the Application Form for the ND in Nursing Programme.
Please remember to print out your completed online application bio-data, which is sent to your email after application completion. This will be required during the entrance examination.
The application deadline is six weeks from the date of publication. For any enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08126843334.
LUTH School of Nursing Entrance Examination Date
LUTH School of Nursing Entrance Examination Date for the First (1st) Phase will hold as follows:
- Time: 9 am. Accreditation starts at 7.30 am
- Venue: LUTH Idi-Araba CBT Center
LUTH School of Nursing Entrance Examination Date for the Second (2nd) Phase will hold as follows:
Dates: Communicated to Qualified Candidates
Time: 9 am. Accreditation starts at 7.30 am
Venue: LUTH Idi-Araba CBT Center
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short-listed applicants would be required to present this during the Examination.
APPLICATION FEE: N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only.)