NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024 is Out: National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi [NOHIL] Post Basic Orthopaedic Nursing and Post Basic Accident & Emergency Nursing Programme Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session [SUPPLEMENTARY].
Applications are solicited from adequately qualified applicants for admission to the following National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi programs for the 2023/2024 academic session
- LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- Kebbi State School of Midwifery Admission Form
- ABUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- Mater School of Nursing Afikpo Admission Form
- Cross River State Schools of Nursing Form
- FTH Ido-Ekiti School of Nursing Admission Form
Requirement For NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
All aspirants must have the following below filling the application form online
- WASC/GCE, NECO/GCE with credits in relevant subjects, which should include English,
Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics.
- Applicants must be registered Nurses (SRN or RN/RM) with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of
Nigeria and must possess a valid and current license to practice.
- Applicants with B.Sc. Nursing will have an added advantage.
- Candidates must be sponsored for the course. The sponsoring organization will be responsible for the payment of the applicant’s salaries and allowances while in training.
- Self-sponsored candidates may be considered on merit.
- A minimum of one year of post-registration experience is required.
How to Apply for NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2023
1. DIRECT APPLICATION
Application Forms can be obtained With the payment of the non-refundable application fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000:00)
2. ONLINE APPLICATION:
Please visit our website: www.nohlagos.gov.ng for details.
3. MODE OF PAYMENT:
For payment online, details are as follows:
- Visit www.remita.net
- Select “TSERS (REVOLVING)” as the Name of the Service/Purpose
- Input Post-Basic Nursing (A&E Programme)/Post-Basic Nursing (ORTHO Programme) OR
- 4 weeks Refresher Course – (A&E) / 4 weeks Refresher Course – (ORTHO) as the case may be in the description of the Payment box
- Leave the dialog box for the GIFMIS code blank
- Fill other boxes and submit
- Print and keep the receipt of payment as evidence
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form Closing Date
Completed Application Forms must be submitted not later than eight (8) weeks from the date of