KGSCNM Obangede Nursing & Midwifery Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede, KGNCNMOBANGEDE admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This article will acquaint you with information on the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery (KGSCNM) Obangede Admission Form, Fees, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Examination Date, Time and Venue, Oral / Written Interview Schedule, and Deadline for 2022/2023 Academic Session [Batch A].
- Kebbi State School of Midwifery Admission Form
- Osun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- Dansharif College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
- NEC Kaduna Ophthalmic Nursing Admission Form
- St. Camillus Hospital Uromi School of Midwifery Form
Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Requirements
Interested candidates must pass the following subjects at a minimum credit level in either WAEC/NECO/NABTEB;
- English Language
- Awaiting Results applicants need not apply.
- WAEC, NECO, AND NABTEB ACCEPTED.
How to Apply for Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- Visit the School’s official website (www.kgscnmobangede.edu.ng)
- Click on Apply Now
- Create an Account by providing a valid email address, name, phone number, and address.
- Submit and proceed to the payment page. Your payment information will be displayed, including your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and the amount to be paid.
- Print out your Payment Invoice
- Process your payment through Bank Payment or Online Payment
- Bank Payment
- Take the printed invoice from your application portal (which contains your RRR) to any bank branch of your choice, and pay
- Online Payment
- Visit www.remita.net
- Click on Bills & Purchases
- Click on Pay RRR Invoice
- Enter the RRR generated from your application portal
- Bank Payment
- Process your payment with your ATM card details
- Return to the School’s Application Portal and confirm your payment
- Submit your Biodata and complete your application. Once the application is completed, you will no longer be able to edit your biodata
- Print your Application Form
NOTE: Candidates are to process their Application Fee payment with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the School’s Application Portal ONLY. Any other payment with RRR generated outside the School’s Application Portal will not be recognized.
KGSCNM Obangede Nursing & Midwifery Entrance Exams Date
The entrance examination will be Computer-Based.
CBT Entrance Examination: 12 September-15th September 2022
Sales of form for 2022/2023 (Batch B) Academic Session will close on 9th September 2022
For Inquiries, Support & More Info: 07053097001 email@example.com.
Leave a Reply