Are you looking for information on the 2022 Post UTME Screening for UDUSOK, we’ll show you everything you need to know about the Post UTME Registration at the UDUSOK Admission Portal.
Has UDUSOK Released Post UTME Form 2022?
UDUSOK Post Utme Direct Entry form will soon be on sale and it will be available for purchase online when released officially by the university management. This post will be updated immediately Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto releases the 2022 UDUSOK Post Utme Form.
UDUSOK Post UTME Cut off Mark 2022
Aspirants who aspire to participate in the UDUSOK Post UTME Registration and Screening must have a UTME score of at least 180.
Those who did not select UDUSOK as their first choice university but scored 180 or higher in their UTME can also apply and try to change institutions as soon as possible.
UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
Candidates who selected UDUSOK in 2020 and scored 180 or higher in the Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible for screening. Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to have five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form 2022
The following steps must be taken in order to apply for the Post-UTME Screening:
- Visit the University Portal at www.udusok.edu.ng
- Generate an invoice
- Proceed to any branch of the designated banks to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. (This is exclusive of the Bank Transaction fees).
- The Bank will issue a ten (10) digit Pin Number which is alphanumeric to you;
- Visit the University portal at; putme.udusok.edu.ng and log in with your JAMB Registration Number and Pin Number to update your records
- Print your Application Form and submit it at the venue of the screening.
UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Date 2022
The University administration has not set a date for the screening; we will notify you once it is set. The UDUSOK Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to begin….. at 8:00 a.m. daily.