Plateau State University Bokkos, PLASU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Academic Session. PLASU Post UTME Registration and how to apply for the Screening form for PLASU at the official Portal.
Is PLASU Post UTME Screening Form Out?
Plateau State University (PLASU) is now selling the Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for admission into its undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for PLASU post-UTME form below.
Applications are being accepted from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Plateau State University (PLASU) first-degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Candidates Eligible for PLASU Post UTME Screening Exercise
The screening exercise is open to:
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice” and scored 170 and above in the 2023 JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice” in the 2023 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) application and have any of the following qualifications: Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma, (with a minimum of Lower Credit), and IJMB (with a minimum of 7 points).
How much is Plateau State University Post UTME Form
Plateau State University PLASU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME Form
- Lagos State University (LASU) Post UTME Form
- Rivers State University (RSUT) Post UTME Form
- Kwara State University (KWASU) Post UTME Form
How to Apply for PLASU Post UTME Screening Form 2023
The screening will be done online, following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.plasu.edu.ng
- Input your JAMB registration number and click GO
- Click on make payment now (for those who want to make payment through Remita). For cash payment, click print to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000.00) only through Remita (exclusive of bank charges).
- After payment go back to utme.plasu.edu.ng to continue with the registration
- Sign in using your details
- Follow the instructions provided.
- Click on submit and print your registration slip
- You will receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided
PLASU Post UTME Closing Date for Admission
Plateau State University‘s administration is still yet to set a deadline for Screening Registration.
The University wishes to emphasize that admission to the University is handled directly by the University and JAMB, not through any third party or agent.
Keep your application form secure and bring it with you to the screening test.