Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: The Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is now available for purchase through the Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly Post UTME registration portal.
Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly is presently accepting applications from students who want to be accepted to this fantastic university for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Only applicants who choose Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly as their first/second choice university or who are seeking a change of institution through JAMB and scored at least 120 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly of Oil & Gas Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Oko (OKOPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form
This post offers accurate information about Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly Post UTME form sales, how to apply for the screening exercise, registration opening/closing dates, and screening dates. Continue reading to find out how to apply for the screening process.
Candidates Eligible for Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly as their first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 120 in the 2022 UTME.
Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly Post UTME Form
This is to inform the general public that the Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is on sale. This form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
How to Apply for Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly
- Applicants are to log on to the school admission portal at https://www.hafedpoly.edu.ng and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time, and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Leave a Reply