UNIPORT 2022 Admission List is out: The first, second, third, fourth, and fifth batch lists of candidates offered provisional admission to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the 2022/2023 academic session have been made public. Prospective students can now monitor the status of their acceptance.
Is UNIPORT Admission List is out?
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first, second, third, fourth, and fifth batch admission lists, which include the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates who have been offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Candidates who took part in the University of Port Harcourt’s post-UTME screening process can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List 2023
To access the UNIPORT 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th batch admittance list, click on the following link:
Admitted candidates are expected to –
- Clearance requirements and procedures can be found on the University’s website.
- Ensure they use the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) to accept the admission offer and print their Admission Letter.
- Candidates who have been accepted into the University should complete their registration within two weeks of receiving their acceptance letter, otherwise, their admission will be denied.
Candidates who have not yet been accepted should be aware that the process is still ongoing. They should check their admission status on JAMB CAPS and the University website on a regular basis. Candidates should also ensure that their O’-level results are properly posted on JAMB CAPS, as admission will not be provided to those who do not have their O’-level results on JAMB CAPS.
What to Do After Given Admission in UNIPORT
Following the steps mentioned below, prospective students can check their UNIPORT admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Congratulations to all of the candidates who were admitted into the UNIPORT admissions list.