UNN Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Is Out: If you’re looking for the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME form and the requirements for applying to the university, you’ve come to the correct place. In this essay, I will go over everything you need to know about the UNN post-UTME, such as eligibility, deadlines, form prices, and how to receive the form.
is UNN Post UTME form Out?
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) post-UTME screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale. eligible students are asked to apply for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening procedure. See below for the prerequisites and instructions on how to get the UNN post-UTME form.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2023 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 160 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How much is the UNN Post UTME Form?
UNN (University of Nigeria, Nsukka) The Cost for the post-UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the money is non–refundable. However, you will be forced to pay relevant bank charges.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration:
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select the Online Application Form for the 2023/2024 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to the bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgment Slip.