Spiritan University Post UTME Form: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to apply for Spiritan University post UTME form below.
Applications from adequately qualified UTME and Direct Entry applicants are solicited for admission into Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) various first-degree courses for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Admiralty University Post UTME Form
- Coal City University Post UTME Form
- Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Post UTME / DE Form
- Legacy University (LUO) Post UTME Form
Spiritan University Degree Courses
- FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration & Marketing
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
Spiritan University Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who scored the Minimum National Cut-off Mark in the 2022 Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination (JAMB), and choose Spiritan University Nneochi as their First Choice Institution in their JAMB Application Form.
Candidates who have the requisite qualifications, either for UTME or DIRECT ENTRY, but did not choose Spiritan University Nneochi as the Institution of First Choice in the JAMB Form are advised to go to the JAMB Platform and make a change of Institution to Spiritan University Nneochi.
How to Apply for Spiritan University Post UTME Screening
The 2022/2023 Post-UTME Screening/Admission Exercise is now on and takes place every weekday (Monday–Friday) between the hours of 9 am-4.30 pm. This Exercise will continue until the end of the Admission period.
Documents required for the Post-UTME Screening /Admission Exercise include:
- JAMB Original Result Slip showing candidate’s photograph;
- JAMB Subject Combination for the course applied;
- O’Level Results (WAEC, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, etc.);
- Photostat copy of the Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age;
- Two (2) copies of recent passport photographs of self.
Successful candidates at the Post-UTME Screening will be required to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira only (N20,000.00).
Application Forms are available at the following locations:
- Spiritan University, Nneochi, Abia State
- St. Mulumba’s Catholic Parish, Upper Chime Ave New Haven, Enugu
- Holy Ghost Juniorate, Ihiala, Anambra State
- Holy Ghost Academy, Amaokpala, Orumba North LGA, Anambra
- Fr Philip Aguh Spiritan Academy, Akabor, Ikeduru LGA, Imo State
- Bishop Okoye Spiritan Secondary Sch. Mmiriwanyi, Oyigbo LGA
- Mater Misericordiae Parish, Rumuomasi, P.H. Rivers State
- Spiritan Provincialate, 3-3 Junction, Onitsha, Anambra State
- Spiritan Provincialate, Towers Int. Sch., Katampe, Abuja
- Spiritan Provincialate, Lagos-Benin Expressway, Benin, Edo State
- St Francis Cath. Church Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos
- Annunciation Cath. Church, Ogunu, Warri, Delta State
- Thorst Ltd, No 8 Bulk 33 FGH Est, Woji Rd, Woji Town. Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Phone: 08055233612.
For further information call any of the following numbers: +234 (0) 811 411 8277, +234 (0) 808 090 6775, +234 (0) 810 998 1462.
Leave a Reply