CLU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Clifford University (CLU) post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are requested from adequately qualified applicants for admission to the various undergraduate programs at Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) for the 2023/2024 academic session. UTME and Direct Entry applicants are both encouraged to apply.
- Covenant University Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Post UTME Form
- Caleb University Post UTME Form
- Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME Form
How Much is Clifford University Post UTME Form?
Clifford University Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for the Clifford University 2023/2024 Post UTME below.
Requirements For Clifford University Owerrinta Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration
Qualified candidates are advised to pick up this form for admission into the Clifford University, Owerrinta undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Only students who scored the required JAMB cut-off mark for Clifford University are eligible to apply for admission.
Candidates must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB. These should include Mathematics, English Language, and any other three subjects relevant to the course of study. However, credit in Mathematics is NOT required for some courses.
How to Apply for Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form
- Visit the University admission portal: www.clifforduni.edu.ng
- Click on https://clifforduni.edu.ng/oas
- Click on “Create New Account”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and other details
- Choose your Username and Password
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Correctly enter your JAMB Score, Personal details, and O’Level results
- Select your first and second choice of course within the institution
- Select the declaration box appropriately
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgment slip
- Await further communication from the University
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Clifford University, Owerrinta on time.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
DURATION OF THE APTITUDE TEST
- The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course
Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.