NOUN Post-UTME Admission Form 2023/2024: The Post-UTME Admission Form for the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is now available. Learn how to apply, Here you may find information about the requirements, eligibility, and deadline.
NOUN Post-UTME Admission Form 2023/2024
We are happy to inform you that the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has issued the long-awaited Admission form for the academic year 2023/2024.
The NOUN Post UTME form for 2023 is already accessible online at www.nounoline.net and NOUN post-UTME enrollment will begin in April of that year. The registration deadline for the NOUN PUTME 2023 has been set. Candidates who selected the institution as their first option in the recently completed JAMB examination and received a score of 180 or higher are eligible to purchase an application form.
We will cover all you need to know about the NOUN screening form and how to apply successfully in this article. You must study this instruction to the finish in order to understand how to apply for the entry form.
NOUN Post UTME Cut-Off Mark 2023/2024
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has published its cut-off mark or point for the Academic Session 2023/2024. The NOUN Post-UTME cut-off point is 180.
Requirements for NOUN Post UTME 2023
Candidates who scored 180 and higher in their most recent UTME result are eligible to apply for the application form, as indicated earlier on this page.
NOUN Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023/2024
The fee for the NOUN Post Utme Form is 5,000 Naira only. Candidates who are eligible to participate in the screening process must pay a non-refundable fee of N5,000 to the University Portal.
NOUN Post UTME Screening Date 2023/2024
The NOUN Post UTME Screening Dates will be sent to all applicants via their individual email addresses and phone numbers. As a result, it is recommended that you register with a legitimate email address and phone number.
How to Apply for NOUN Admission Form 2023/2024
You must carefully follow the guidelines below to properly apply for a NOUN admission form:
- Go to the NOUN Admissions page at https://admissions.nouonline.net/ for further information.
- To apply for admission, go to the menu and select Apply for Admission.
- Choose between an undergraduate or a postgraduate program.
- Go to “FACULTY SELECTION” (note it can be found on the left-hand side of the screen)
- Professors Chosen
- Fill out the form with your valid information.
- To see the admissions requirements, please click the link below.
- To continue, click “APPLY.”
- Copy or jot down the UNIQUE ID that appears.
- Continue by using the ‘CONTINUE’ button.
- Choose Bank Branch as your payment method.
- “Pay” should be selected.
N5,000.00 N5, 000.00 N5, 000.00 N5, 000.00 N5, 000.00 N5, 000.00 (five thousand naira only) N7, 500.00 Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programs (Seven thousand five hundred naira only). Programs for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only). Make a copy of your RRR number and take it to any bank branch to make a payment.
After Payment What Next?
After successful payment, perform steps 1 to 3 above.
- Go to “CONTINUE AFTER PAYMENT” to continue.
- UNIQUE ID, RRR number, and Program must all be entered.
- Select “PROCEED” from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the form that appears on the page. The fields highlighted with a red star are required.
- “Submit” should be selected.
- Letter of Admission to Print
- For a screening, go to the nearest study center.
Vital Things You Need to Know About NOUN Post UTME Screening 2023
- The University will not allow inconsistencies in names or pictures on registration slips, and affected applicants may be disqualified.
- Candidates’ names must be the same on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results, and other registration papers.
- To be eligible for the activity, candidates must be sixteen (16) years old or older.
- Mobile phones, iPads, iPods, Walkmans, and other similar devices, as well as any other extraneous items, will not be permitted in the Screening Venue or its surroundings.
- Candidates who are awaiting SSCE or comparable results may apply for admission if the results will be available at the time of restart.
- Candidates must upload their O’Level results to the JAMB website as soon as possible, otherwise, they will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must use their own legitimate personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses while registering.
- Candidates must report to the approved Screening Venues as planned when the Screening Exercise is scheduled, or risk being disqualified.
- Candidates do not need to be physically present on the University Campus to register; nevertheless, they are encouraged to do so from any place.
- Candidates who have made NOUN their first option and desire to be considered for admission can only apply for the Screening Exercise if they have changed their second choice to NOUN.
- On the day of the screening exercise, parents and guardians, as well as uninvited security agents, will not be permitted to enter the campus.