Ambrose Alli University, AAU Student Portal – eportal.aauekpoma.edu.ng. The Ambrose Alli University Student Portal Registration & login link for AAU Students, Staff, e-learning, and status checking is active.
The word “student portal“ refers to the login page where students can enter their username and password to gain access to the organization’s programs and other learning-related resources.
AAU Ekpoma Student Portal
The student portal is now operational at AAU. The Online Portal is designed for current and prospective University students to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions with ease, such as Course Registration, School Fees Payment, Check Semester Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission, and so on.
AAU Ekpoma Student Portal Login | AAU Portal
You can access the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Student Portal using a computer or mobile device by clicking on the following link:
- AAU Ekpoma Student Portal: https://aaue.waeup.org/
- AAU Ekpoma Student Portal Login: https://aaue.waeup.org/login
- AAU Ekpoma Application Portal: https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants
- AAU Ekpoma Admission Status: https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus
- AAU Main Website: https://www.aauekpoma.edu.ng/
Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Tuition Fee Payment Procedure
- Click the “My Data” tab at the top of the Page, and click “payments”.
- Click on the Add Online Payment Ticket button.
- Under Category: Select the appropriate payment item (i.e: acceptance fee or School fees).
CANDIDATES WITH ATM-ENABLED VERVE OR MASTER CARD FROM ANY COMMERCIAL BANK.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket created.
- Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at top of your page. A confirmation page will appear to enable you to cross-check your payment details. If ok, Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through the Interswitch payment gateway. Select your card type (Verve or Master Card), enter your card details, and click “Pay”. Note: Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed on the back of your card.
CANDIDATES WITHOUT VERVE, VISA, OR MASTER CARD (E-TRANSACT PAYMENT)
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket just created.
- Download and print the payment_slip (which you are to present to the teller at the designated bank outlet where cash payment is to be made). Log out from the portal and proceed to the bank.
- At the Bank, submit your portal ‘payment slip’ along with your cash deposit, and the teller will provide you a print-out (e-Tranzact payment slip) with details of the payment just made including the e-Tranzact payment Confirmation Order Number – (PIN).
- Proceed to the internet and login again to: https://aaue.waeup.org.
- Select Payments from the My Data tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket you created earlier i.e. acceptance fee or School fees etc.
- Click on Query e-Tranzact History at top of your page.
- Enter your e-Tranzact Payment Confirmation Order Number (PIN) as printed on the slip provided to you at the bank.
- Click on submit to e-Tranzact to validate the cash payment made at the designated bank outlet.
- Download and print your payment slip for the session which you are to submit to the Bursar’s office for collection of the University’s receipt.