Kaduna Poly Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Kaduna Polytechnic, KADPOLY post UTME screening application form (NCE, ND, and Degree programs) for the 2023/2024 academic session. KADPOLY post UTME form is available online.
All applicants for National Diploma (ND), NCE, and B.Ed (Tech)/B.Sc. Programs in the 2023 JAMB admission who selected Kaduna Polytechnic as their FIRST CHOICE with the following UTME scores are hereby required to pay and register for the POST UTME screening procedure.
Kaduna Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
- The Post UTME Screening is for those that had the following scores in the 2022 (UTME)
- 120 and above for ND Programmes
- 100 and above for NCE Programmes
- 180 and above for B.Ed (Tech) programs in affiliation with the Federal University of Technology, Minna,
- 180 and above for BSc in the following programs in affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria:
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Such candidates must have indicated Kaduna Polytechnic as their First Choice Institution
- Candidates that indicated interests in Kaduna Polytechnic as their 2nd Choice and 3rd Choice are advised to change to First Choice.
How much is the KadPoly Post UTME Form?
Kaduna Polytechnic Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How to Apply for Kaduna Polytechnic Post UTME 2022
- First, you must Visit kadunapoly.edu.ng/putme/
- Enter your JAMB Number in the box provided on the left
- Click on the “Search” button to check if your data is submitted to us by JAMB
- Please, provide us with your personal valid email address and telephone number. We use them to contact you
- If the step above is successful, an email activation link will be sent to you
- Follow the instruction on the activation email to generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Click on the “Pay Now” link on your invoice. You can pay online using the available options or in any Branch of the major banks nationwide
- If your payment is made in a Banks branch, you are to return to this portal and check your payment status by a click on the “Check Payment Status” link on the menu
- If your payment is successful(Online or Bank branch), you would be asked to open a PUTME screening account.
- For those who are applying through the JAMB change of Institute, the Data is not immediately available. Therefore, if your data is not available you shall check again later.