IAUE Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 is Out. The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni Post UTME Screening Form at www.iaue.edu.ng portal. Read more details on Post UTME Screening for IAUE Candidates.
The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) has commenced the sale of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening application form for the 2022/2023 academic session. IAUE post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See the cut-off marks, screening requirements, schedule and how to apply for the form online below.
Is IAUE admission List For 2022/2023 Out?
Delta State College of Health Technology is now selling application forms for admission into its various Diploma, Certificate, ND & HND programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Post UTME
- UTME/DE Candidates who did not choose the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education as First Choice and are interested in seeking admission into the University should change institution in JAMB Portal to the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education as First Choice and register for screening using the link in the University Website. UTME candidates must score 140 and above to be eligible for registration.
- Candidates who registered for JAMB using awaiting results should remember to upload their O’level to JAMB Portal and do the same in the University Portal.
Payment for registration and screening will be made online at the University website (www.iaue.edu.ng) using an ATM card or a bank account following the generation of an invoice. Candidates are expected to register online for the 2022 UTME Screening exercise at the following link:
- Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email/phone.
- You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
- From the menu on the left, click on Pay Screening Fees.
- Click on Pay for UTME Registration button and then click on Generate Invoice below.
- Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay. Print your invoice.
- You may pay with ATM Card or proceed to Bank with your Invoice to pay.
- After successful payment, click on the Update Personal Data menu on the left. UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
- Print your Registration Slip and log out.
- All candidates are required to collect the result verification form from the admissions office after online registration.
Please note that registration is online and candidates are advised to register from any location as no candidate will be allowed physically on the University Campus.
IAUE Post UTME Screening Date 2022
THE SCREENING EXERCISE: Online screening is scheduled to commence on Monday, 5th September 2022. Modalities and details for screening will be available soon on the University website, and the general public will be duly informed.
PLEASE NOTE: Admission is free. Candidates should report any demand for money for admission to the appropriate authorities. Parents, guardians, well-wishers and other unauthorized persons are not allowed at the screening Centre whether online or offline during the screening exercise. For other enquiries, please call GSM number 08037248152.
Leave a Reply