Adamu Adamu College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The Adamu Adamu College of Nursing Sciences, Bauchi State admission form for the academic session has been released. read below to see how to apply and fill out the application online.
The Adamu Adamu College of Nursing Sciences also known as Federal Medical Center (FMC) Azare Bauchi State] has begun selling application forms for admission to its nursing programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Zamfara State School of Nursing & Midwifery Form
- ESUT Teaching Hospital General Nursing Admission Form
- National Hospital Abuja Post-Basic Nursing Form
- UATH Post Basic Critical Care Nursing Admission Form
- FMC Nguru College of Nursing Science Form
Adamu Adamu College of Nursing Sciences Admission Requirements
- Applicants must possess WAEC, NECO, SSCE/GCE with five credits l.e English Language, General Mathematics, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry in not more than two (2) sittings. However, note that NABTEB results cannot be combined with either WAEC or NECO results. It would only be accepted in one sitting, please.
How to Apply for Adamu Adamu College of Nursing Sciences Nursing Programme Admission Form
Interested candidates should come to the Administrative Block in the College at Bamako for the purchase of the form at the cost of a non-refundable fee of N5,000 (Five Thousand) Naira only.
THE SALES OF FORMS WOULD COMMENCE SOON.
Please note that the sales of admission forms will begin from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm daily.
FOR CALL/INQUIRY 08032827233 08066021699.
All applicants are requested to come along with copies of their original credentials and acknowledgment slip as an interview would be conducted on the same day.
Adamu Adamu College of Nursing Sciences Entrance Exam Date
This is to inform all applicants that an entrance examination will be conducted as follows:
- Date: To be Announced
- Venue: Adamu Adamu College of Nursing Science, FMC Azare (Permanent Site)
- Time: 9:00 am prompt
Leave a Reply