AKSU Post-UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session is out. Requirement for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME Registration. AKSU 2023 Post UTME Screening Cut-off Mark and How to Apply for the AKSU Post UTME Screening Form at the Official Portal.
Is AKSU Post-UTME Form 2023/2024 Out?
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) is now selling its Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the AKSU post UTME form below.
Appropriately qualified candidates are invited to apply for the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session. The University portal will be opened for registration
AKSU Post UTME Eligibility
- Only Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2022 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution are eligible for screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A‘ Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS:
- All candidates are to upload their SSCE results online through the University’s website (www.aksu.edu.ng/portal)
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their O’level results are also uploaded in the JAMB Portal, appropriately.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and legible. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results and other relevant academic qualification (original) will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
Requirements for AKSU Post-UTME / DE Screening Exercise:
- 2023 UTME Result slip showing candidate’s photograph in color.
- 2023 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result and Scratch Card(s) details as may be applicable.
- Diploma, NCE, or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from an approved Government Hospital
How much is AKSU Post UTME Form 2023
The Akwa Ibom State University of Technology AKSU Post UTME form costs N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the fee is non-refundable. However, you will be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME Form
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
- Visit: https://aksu.edu.ng/app/
- Click ‘Start Now
- Click ‘Enroll’.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number and click Next.
- Proceed to make payment of NGN 2000.00 registration fee (excluding bank charges).
Note: Payment can be made via Debit card or Bank Deposit Nationwide. If payment is made at the bank, repeat steps 1-3 then continue with registration.
- Click to upload your passport-sized photograph (passport must be between 20kB and 50kB) and click Next.
- Enter your O-level result details (School Name, Exams Year, Exam Type, Exam batch (Internal/External), and grades for each subject)
Note: Awaiting results candidates are to select the awaiting result option from the exam type drop-down and leave the O-level details fields empty.
- After Entering the O-level result details click Next.
- Upload the scanned copies of your documents (Certificate of Origin, Original Jamb Result, O-level Result, Certificate of medical fitness, 2023 JAMB DE printout(for DE only) ) in jpg format with a minimum size of 120kB and a maximum of 150kB.
- Preview the details entered to ensure it is correct.
- After confirmation, click the ‘Finish’ button to generate the registration confirmation slip.
AKSU Post UTME Screening Date
The AKSU Post-UTME Screening Date has yet to be determined. Make sure you have all of the necessary documents on hand because the University’s management will soon begin the Screening process.
AKSU portal for registration of candidates for the screening exercise will be closed soon.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for the successful completion of the online submissions.