Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: This article includes Poly Ibadan Post UTME updates like the price, eligible applicants, procedure, and form closure date. So, if you are an aspirant candidate looking for the Polytechnic Ibadan 2022/2023 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form, I recommend that you bookmark this page for future updates.
The Polytechnic Ibadan administration is utilizing this means to notify the general public, particularly those interested in furthering their education at the university, that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale. Candidates who are interested may go to the school’s official website and submit their details/information.
- Taraba State Polytechnic, TARABAPOLY Post UTME Screening Form
- Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Stars Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH Post UTME Form
Requirement for Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 150.
- You will be required to supply five(5) O’level credits in NOT more than two(2) sittings relevant to your course of study.
- Candidates must have made the institution their 1st choice
- Applicants who did not choose The Polytechnic, Ibadan as their first choice of institution can also apply,
How much is the Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Form?
The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How to Apply for Poly Ibadan Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- To Start your Application processes, you are to click on “Start Application” under the General Menu to the left side of your screen or “Proceed” below and then supply your UTME Registration/Form Number and other information as requested.
- After supplying your details(i.e. UTME Reg. No, Form No., Fullname, etc) on the next page, you can then proceed to make payment for your application. However, proceeding to make payment means that you affirm that the details supplied are correct. Nevertheless, you are still allowed to confirm your details once more before you make payment.
- Before making payment, make sure your details are correct. Any successful payment CAN NOT BE REFUNDED.
- After a successful payment, you will then proceed to create an account. You will be asked to supply/verify a user password, an email address, and a valid phone number.
- After successfully creating an account, you can then proceed to fill out the application form by logging in to your account.
- Please note, that after successfully creating an account, you should always use the “Returning Applicant” link under the General Menu. However, until you successfully make a payment and create an account as stated above, you are to use the “Start Application” link instead.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you will be able to fill out the Application Form and then complete the application process.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will NOT be able to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and make sure the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your Application form.