Allover Central Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Admission forms for the ND program at Allover Central Polytechnic are presently on sale. The Allover Central Polytechnic Post UTME Form is available for purchase and may be obtained through the Allover Central Polytechnic Post UTME registration page for the 2022–2023 Academic Session.
Allover Central Polytechnic, in Ota, Ogun State, is presently accepting applications from interested students for admission to the 2022–2023 academic year.
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME Form
- Trinity Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Form
- Taraba State Polytechnic, TARABAPOLY Post UTME Screening Form
Only applicants who scored a minimum of 150 on the 2022 UTME and picked Allover Central Polytechnic as their first or second choice university, or who are requesting a change of institution through JAMB, are eligible to apply for admission.
Requirement For Allover Central Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Allover Central Polytechnic as their first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Allover Central Polytechnic through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2022 UTME.
NB: Only candidates whose information appears on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS and who have opted or modified to through JAMB will be taken into consideration for admission.
How to Apply for Allover Central Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Pay a Non-Refundable sum of #5000 into the following UBA Account. Account Name: Allover Central Polytechnic, Account Number: 1007679219.
- Thereafter, proceed to www.alloverpoly.com.ng
- Click on the 2022 Post UTME Registration Form,
- Fill in your details and attached a passport-size photograph of not more than 20Kb
- Then submit the application and print an acknowledgment slip generated.
- Bring the copy of the bank teller and the acknowledgment slip to the venue of Post UTME Screening.
Please note that the screening exercise is taking place as specified on the screening exercise sheet that candidates printed after registering online.
The exam slip must provide the specified date, time, and location. Candidates who don’t show up for the screening exam on the allotted day and time won’t be taken into consideration.
All applicants for the screening process must adhere to the test dates listed on the test slip generated after online registration.