FUD Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The application form for the Federal University of Dutse post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available. The FUD Post–UTME Form may now be purchased online. See below for details on the prerequisites and how to apply.
The Federal University of Dutse (FUD) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening procedure for the 2023/2024 academic year is now accepting applications from appropriately qualified individuals as Online registration will begin soon.
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post UTME Form
- Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME Form
- Kwararafa University Wukari (KUW) Post UTME/DE Form
- Hezekiah University (UNIHEZ) Post UTME Form
FUD Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
Only those candidates who meet the following criteria are eligible to take part in the exercise.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as their First Choice and scored a minimum of 150 points and above in the 2023 UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE).
- Must have registered in Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Must have possessed 2023 UTME result slip.
- Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and a minimum of eight (8) points with the relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission.
How to Apply for Federal University Dutse Post UTME Form
- Candidates are to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal- http://putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post-UTME exercise.
- Candidates should log in using their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, and State/ G.A.
- Candidates should Generate an Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar.
- Candidates should select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to their Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Candidates should update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level.
- Scan and Upload a genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and a recent passport photograph.
- Print Acknowledgement Slip.
All Applicants must take NOTE of this:
- All UTME candidates are to print the following;
- Evidence of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- All candidates are advised to make sure that they have uploaded their O’Level results on the JAMB website.
Candidates can access the PUTME portal for live chat or email us at email@example.com for further information or clarification.