Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda, Zamfara State, is now selling the post-UTME screening exercise application form for admission into the polytechnic National Diploma (ND) programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Federal Poly Kaura Post UTME Form below.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda (FEDPONAM) admission form selling for the 2023–2024 academic session has begun online.
- Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Daura Post UTME Form
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME ND Full-Time Courses
- ND Agricultural Technology
- ND Computer Science
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Microfinance & Entrepreneurship Development
- ND Accountancy
- ND Business Administration and Management.
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME Eligibility
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the 2023 UTME Examinations, chosen Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda as his/her first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of 100 points and above.
- Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of five ( 5 ) relevant passes at credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination ( SSCE ) conducted by the West African Examinations Council WAEC/NECO/NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Kaura Post UTME Form
For inquiries please contact the Admission officer Anwar Danjuma at 07064844642.
- Visit www.fedponam.edu.ng click on the Student Portal Menu on the left navigation panel and click on Apply for Admission, -> Start Application and fill in all requirements, click submit button to process payment via master card, visa card, pos, etc. To make payment using your generated RRR return to Student Portal and click Re-print RRR to print your personalized payment invoice (RRR) and go to any commercial bank branch nationwide to make your payment.
- After making the payment, return to the website www.fedponam.edu.ng click on Student Portal, and click Continue Application enter your RRR Number, Email Address/Phone Number that you have used, to validate your payment. After which you can create your User Name and password. To complete your application form, fill in the personal data form, qualification, course selection, etc.
- Review your forms to ensure the accuracy of all the information you have provided. Click on Submit to complete the application process.
- Print your Acknowledgement Card and Admission Form.
- When admission has been approved you will be notified through SMS or the email address you provided, to check your admission status through your account.
- Visit the website www.fedponam.edu.ng and print your provisional offer of admission. Click Student Registration from the Student Portal to continue with your registration after making the Registration Payment.
Leave a Reply