we are glad to inform you that the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2022 application Form is out, Before submitting an application, all applicants must carefully read the requirements and how to apply. Take careful note of all the information that will have outlined below as it will guide you on an easy application.
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Form 2022
the latest news about ghana armed forces recruitment: Do you have concerns about Ghana’s security as a Ghanaian? Do you want to join the Ghana Armed Forces? Then you’ve come to the right place. This article will provide you with all of the information you need to know about the Ghana Army Forces, including its branches, recruitment, forms, recruitment deadlines, and annual exams.
- NACOB Ghana Recruitment
- ECG Ghana Recruitment
- Ghana Navy Recruitment
- How to Apply for Ghana Visa on Arrival
A lot of things are checked to see if you are qualified for the job. In this profession, both physical health and intelligence are essential. Please visit the GAF portal, which will be provided as you continue reading, to obtain the Ghana Armed Forces recruitment forms.
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Requirements
Applicants must meet the following standards and criteria to be eligible for enlistment into the Ghana Armed Forces:
- Applicants must Be Ghanaian citizens by birth.
- Must Be of good character.
- Not be less than 18 years and not more than 26 years by 06 August 2022 for Regular Commission and not more than the specified years by Saturday 27 February 2022, for the respective Short Service Commission applicants.
- Applicants must Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standards.
- Be not bonded. Also, be not married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Must Be of the minimum height of 1.68m (5’6’’) for males and 1.60m (5’ 4”) for females.
- For Military Police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (5’9”) and 1.70m (5’ 7”) for females.
- Must have the following:
- BECE. Must have Six (6) Passes including English and Mathematics.
- Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than C6) including Core English and Core Mathematics. Or
- SSSCE. Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than D) including Core English and Mathematics. Or
- GCE ‘O’ Level. Must have Five (5) Credits (Not less than ) including English and Mathematics. And
- GCE ‘A-Level. Must have Credits in all Three (3) subjects (Not less than D) and General Paper
- DEGREE. Must have First Degree (Not below) Second Class Lower from a recognized University
Please be aware that the Newsflasarena has no affiliation with the Ghana Armed Forces. We do not recruit for the Ghana Armed Forces, nor do we organize aptitude tests or choose successful applicants. As a result, this material is merely informative.
How to Apply for Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2022
Before applying online, all applicants must carefully read the entry criteria for clarification.
Additionally, an eligible applicant will go through the following process after meeting the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment requirements:
- Applicants must acquire a scratch card at FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GH₵50.00) from selected post offices nationwide.
- Scratch gently to reveal the “PIN” code. The scratch card can be used three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal at http://www.gafrecruitment.com with any of the following browsers:
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Ensure your mobile phone’s Cell Broadcast Message Service is turned “ON”. This can be done by going through the following steps on your phone:
Find “Cell Broadcast/Broadcast Message/CB Activation/Advertisement” depending on your brand of mobile phone.
Set activation “ON”.
Set all channels to “RECEIVE” and exit message settings.
Deadline For Ghana Army Recruitment 2022
At this time, no applications are being accepted. Our website will be the first to inform you when recruitment for 2022 begins. Keep visiting our websites for the latest information on Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment requirements.