The admissions list for ATBU is now available: The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) has announced a list of Direct Entry and UTME candidates who have been offered provisional admission to its various DEGREE programs for the 20222/2023 academic session.
Is ATBU Admission List for 2022/2022 out?
This is to notify all candidates who participated in the post-UTME screening exercise at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) that they can now check their admission status. The names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission to ATBU for the 2022/2023 academic session have been posted online.
How to Check ATBU Admission List 2022/2023
How to Check Admission Status on ATBU Portal
- Login to http://portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening/pages/login.php to check your ATBU admission status.
- Select your institution and enter your JAMB registration number in the necessary area.
- Finally, to check your ATBU admission status, click Login.
‘CONGRATULATIONS!’ will be displayed to candidates who have been accepted. On their profile, it says, “You have been selected for physical screening.” To download your Screening Invitation letter and Screening Acknowledgement slips, go to ‘Screening Downloads.’
How to Check Admission Status via JAMB Portal 2022/2023
- First, you must Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility for more information.
- Log in to your Jamb profile using your username and password to see the list.
- Click Check Admission Status at the bottom of the home page.
- Choose your exam year and fill in the required section with your JAMB registration number.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to see your admission status.
You’ll either see Congratulations! or you won’t. or Not Admitted, or Admission Pending, please return later.
If you’ve been admitted, you should go to the JAMB CAPS portal and accept the offer to show that you’ve accepted the offer. After accepting the offer, remember to print your admission letter.
Be patient if you see “admission in progress, check back later.” Please don’t quit up just yet! The names are posted in phases, and the next batch will be available soon. Simply return in a few days or weeks to see if your acceptance details have shown on the portal.
Do not be alarmed or discouraged if you see Not Admitted. Just keep your fingers crossed! You might still be able to get in. Then, if you see it, congrats! Accept the admission offer and pay your acceptance fee as well as ATBU school expenses as soon as possible.