FUTA Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Are online looking for the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) post UTME form and the requirements for applying to the university, you‘ve come to the right place. In this article, I’ll go over everything you need to know about the FUTA post-UTME, including eligibility, deadlines, fees, and how to get the form.
Is FUTA Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Out?
Yes, The application form for the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) post-UTME and direct entry screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available. The prerequisites and procedure for obtaining a FUTA post-UTME form are detailed in this post.
How do know if am Eligible for FUTA Post UTME?
Applicants who scored a minimum of 180 in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB 2023 )’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who chose the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) as their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening. In addition, each candidate must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes in O’ level examinations conducted by WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB or their equivalent, including English Language and Mathematics, in not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates who are awaiting results but expect to have them before the end of the admissions process are also allowed to apply.
How much is the Federal University of Technology Akure Post UTME Form
FUTA (Federal University of Technology Akure) is a federal university in Akure, Nigeria. The fee for the post-UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and must be paid online using the ADMISSION PORTAL; please notice that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be responsible for paying the relevant bank fees.
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form
Candidates require to follow the guidelines below:
- Applicants must go to the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng).
- Login with their UTME number to generate RRR, pay on the REMITA site, and confirm payment.
- Print a copy of the University Post-UTME Application form after completing and submitting it online.
Procedures for FUTA Post UTME Registration
- All qualified candidates must complete the Registration Form in order to participate in the screening process. Please note that at the time of payment and registration, the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and Full Name (as they appear on the JAMB Slip) must be provided correctly.
- Following payment, candidates should go to the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and fill out an online Registration Form. For the candidate’s convenience, the completed form should be printed.
CANDIDATES SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Please be aware that any UTME candidate who does not pass the screening process will not be considered for admission to the university.
- Candidates must also ensure that their O’ level results are posted to the JAMB website since failing to do so will disqualify them from admission.
- Candidates who do not register within the deadline will be disqualified from the Screening.
If you have any further questions about the FUTA 2023/2024 Post-UTME, please contact 08126049786, 08130936322, or 08085976967.